Duty is God.Work is worship.
Please Download my fourth Spoken English book entitled “Upakari’s Ultimate English ” This is useful for all K.G to P.G students with Telugu explanation from basics.
ఒక సలహా :-
మన నూతన రాష్ట్రానికి దండిగా నిధులు చేకూరాలంటే ఒక పద్దతి ఉన్నది.
విజయవాడ దగ్గిర ఉన్న క్రిష్నా నదిలో ఇసుక ఎక్కువగా ఉండడము వలన నీరు ఇసుకలో ఇంకిపోయి సరిగా రైతులకు చేరడం లేదు.మన ప్రభుత్వము గనుక ఆ బోల్డంత ఇసుకను అమ్మితే డబ్బులు మన కొత్త రాజధానికి కావలసినంత వస్తాయి.రైతులకు కూడా నీరు పుష్కలంగా అందుతుంది.2 birds at one shot.అప్పుడు మనము ఎవరినీ యాచించవలసిన పనిలేదు.ఒకసారి ఆలోచించండి.నా ఆలోచన సరి అయినది అయితే షేర్ చేయండి.
1. Oats : Its not only tastes great but also reduces your hunger. Oats contains fiber which helps and stabilizes the levels of cholesterol.
2. Eggs : Eggs are the rich sources of proteins and low in calories. Eggs helps us to build the muscles and develops the good cholesterol.
3. Apples : Apples are enriched with powerful antioxidants and other supplements. Most importantly it contains Pectin which helps to reduce the fat cells in the body.
4. Green Chillies : Green chillies contains Capsaicin which helps to develop the body growth cells and burns the calories in quick time.
5. Garlic : Garlic contains Allicin which has anti-bacterial properties helps us to reduce the fat and removes the bad cholesterol.
6. Honey : Honey is the best one to burn fat. Add honey in warm water and take it daily in the early morning.
7. Green Tea : Green Tea is the most effective one which helps you to lose weight. It contains Antioxidants which helps and stabilizes our body weight.Take daily 2 cups of tea for a better results.
8. Wheat Grass : It boosts our metabolism and helps to reduce the fat.
9. Tomatoes : Tomatoes helps us to burn the fat in quick time. It also helps us to stay away from cancer. So Take tomatoes in your diet regularly.
10. Dark Chocolate : Dark chocolate contains Flavonoids, anti-inflammatory properties which helps to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. It boost the growth of serotonin in the blood and also burns the fat.
2. Indira Gandhi – 15 years 91 days
3. Rajiv Gandhi – 5 years 32 days
4. Narasimha Rao – 4 years 11 months
5. Manmohan Singh – 10 years 4 days…..
In these total 57 years, these people could not get Achche din”
Pappu wants achche din in just 12 months. Such a Shame Double Standard thinking……
We have elected a prime minister not a
magician. (Must Read)…..
Why is Narendra Modi making more foreign visits ???
1. Now Barack Obama and China supports India’s bid for permanent UNSC seat…..
2. $35 billion investment by Japan over a period of 5 years and along with it their expertise in making bullet trains……
3. Australia is set to sign a Nuclear Power deal with India to supply around 500 tonnes of Uranium to India……
4. Satya Nadella (Microsoft), Indra Nooyi (Pepsico), Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook), Jeff
Bezos (Amazon), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) discusses possible investments……
5. Israel inks $5 million deal for Joint Educational Research programme……
6. $20 billion investment from Xi and his Chinese counterparts……
7. 2 Billion Euros support from France for sustainable development in India……
8. Airbus to increase outsourcing in India from 400 million euros to 2 billion euros over the next five years……
9. French National Railways has agreed to co-finance an execution study for a semi- high speed project on upgradation of the Delhi-Chandigarh line to 200 kmph…….
10. Canada agrees to supply 3,000 metric tonnes of uranium to India from this year to power Indian atomic reactors…….
11. Japan and India agree to jointly produce mixed rare earth.
And While we are all yearning for a transformation, development, etc. There is
someone who is actually setting up the
infrastructure for it……
Marketing of ‘Brand India’ has never been so
Number of days Modi stayed abroad touring
15 countries as a PM on official trips = 45……
Number of days Rahul stayed abroad (Bangkok) without informing his voters = 57…….
Now read the description below:
1. BJP Govt. convinced Saudi Arabia not to charge “On-Time Delivery 1 Premium charges” on Crude Oil – Young Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan & External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj sealed the deal. Saved the country thousands of crores… . .
2. India will build 4 Hydroelectric power stations + Dams in Bhutan (India will get lion’s share in Green energy that will be produced in future from these projects) . .
3. India will build Biggest ever dam of Nepal (China was trying hard to get that) – India will get 83% Green energy produce from that hydro power station for free – in future. . . . .
4. Increased relationship with Japan and they agreed to invest $ 30 Billion in DMIC (Delhi – Mumbai Investment Corridor)..
5. Increased strategic relationship with Vietnam and Vietnam has now agreed to give contract of Oil exploration to ONGC-Videsh (UPA was not ready to take this at all because they were worried about China – and getting into a conflict of interests on south China sea)
6. Increase Oil Imports from Iran, despite the ban by USA. . Iran agreed to sell in Indian Rupees and it saved our Forex, not just for now, but protected India from future currency fluctuations. India also gets to build “Chabahar” port of Iran, encircling Pakistan. Because we well have exclusive access for our Naval ships in this port.
7. Australia- despite Australia being a major supplier of Coal & Uranium. . . NaMo was able to convince Tony Abbott and now Australia will supply Uranium for our energy production. . .
8. China leaning President Rajapakse lost elections in Sri Lanka – Remember UPA lost “Hambantota” port development – read latest report of CIA, where they mention RAW has played a major role in power shift of Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka has backed out of Chinese contract and shifted to Indian project managers.
9. With China, as Trade Deficit was increasing, NaMo forced their hand. Anti-Dumping will come soon so China will invest heavily into India. – China has already committed $ 20 billion Investment in India. That’s nearly ₹140,000 crores.
10. On Security – I think adding Ajit Doval to his team is the best decision by NaMo. See the recent tie-up with Pentagon, Israel & Japan. . Now see how we stopped the Terror Boat and listen to his words … “Any Mumbai like attack from Pakistan and Pakistan will lose Baluchistan!” That’s the language of deterrence that I want to hear as an Indian. We won’t hit first, but if you do, we surely won’t turn the other cheek…. . . .
11. India approved the border road in the NorthEast and around India- China border – Remember just because of China’s opposition, the ADB (Asian Development Bank) didn’t give us funds during UPA regime and UPA held that file under “Environment Ministry control – Remember the infamous “JAYANTHI TAX “? No one bothered about the disastrous effect on our armed forces.
12. India managed to bring back 4,500+ Indians from War zone in Yemen and also brought foreign nationals of 41 different countries, which put India’s name onto the highest platform globally in conducting that rescue mission – PM Narendra Modi specially talked to the new Saudi Arabian king Salman and told him to allow Indian Airforce planes to fly – as Saudi Arabia was attacking on Yemen and Yemen skies was declared NO-FLY Zone: thanks to this we got an assured clear window of a few hours and guys guess who coordinated this? Ajit Doval, Sushama Swaraj and Gen V K Singh. All in person…. When was the
last time you ever heard of ministers involved personally in such efforts that didn’t fetch thousands of crores?? Guess the religion of those rescued?? But it isn’t secular.
13. India’s Air defense was getting weaker by the day, UPA was very happy to let it happen despite repeated specific inputs from the armed forces, NaMo renegotiated Rafale fighter Jets deal with France personally and bought 36 Jets on ASAP basis. At better than rack rates. No middlemen, no commissions…
14. For the first time after 42 yrs Indian
Prime Minister visited Canada not to attend some meeting but as a specific state visit, in a Bilateral deal, India was able convince to Canada to supply Uranium for India’s Nuclear reactors for next 5 years. It will be of great help to Resolve India’s Power problems. . . .
15. Canada approves visa on arrival for all Indian tourists. . . .
16. Till recently we were exclusively buying Nuclear Reactors from Russia or USA and it was much like beggar kind of situation because they were worried about usage of Nuclear reactor for some other use. So only what they opted to give us, we could get. . Now Narendra Modi was able to convince France and now France will make Nuclear reactors with the latest technology in India. On MAKE IN INDIA efforts.. with collaboration with an Indian company as a partner. . .
17. During 26th Jan. visit of Barack Obama , NaMo convinced USA to drop rule of Nuclear fuel tracking and sorted out Liabilities rules which now open the gates for next 16 Nuclear power plant projects. . . . Isn’t this good enough to improve the lot of India?
Let’s be sensible to analysis & make a judgment……
Specially , for those who questioned abt modi’s foreign trip.
నెల్లూరు లో 80 సంవత్సరాల వయస్సు కలిగిన కమలా మేడం అని ఒకరు ఉన్నారు.ఈవిడ కొంతమంది సహయం చేయడం వలన ప్రభుత్వ ప్రాధమిక మరియు ఉన్నత పాఠశాలల్లో చదివే విధ్యార్ధులకోసము స్పోకెన్ ఇంగ్లిష్ పైన మొత్తము కలిపి 32 పుస్తకాలను వ్రాసినది .26 పుస్తకాలు ప్రాధమిక పాఠశాల విధ్యార్ధులకు మిగతావి (6)ఉన్నత పాఠశాల విధ్యార్ధులకు.వీటినన్నింటిని దాదాపు నెల్లూరు జిల్లాలోని చాలా ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాల విధ్యార్ధులకు ఉచితంగా పంపిణీ చేసినది. ఈమె ఆశయము మన ఆంధ్ర మరియు తెలంగాణ రాస్ట్రాలలోని అన్ని ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాల విధ్యార్ధులకు ఈ పుస్తకాలు చేరాలని. ఈ నెల 2 వ తేదీన వీరు అమెరికా వెళ్ళారు.మరల జూన్ లో వస్తామన్నరు ఆరొగ్యం బాగుంటే.ప్రస్తుతము కాళ్ళ నొప్పులతో వీరు బాధ పడుతున్నారు.వీరు వచ్హినా లేక రావడానికి వీలు కాలేక పొయినా వీరి సంకల్పం ,ఆశయం ఆగిపోకూడదు. అందుకనే నేను ఏదో ఉడతా సాయంగా నాకు చేతనైనట్లుగా వీటిని నా కెమెరాతో స్చ్కాన్ చెసి ఇక్కడ ఇస్తున్నాను .ప్రస్తుతము ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాల విధ్యార్ధులకు కావలసిన 26 పుస్తకాలను ఇక్కడ ఇచ్హాను.2 రోజుల్లో ఉన్నత పాఠశాలకు కావలసిన వాటిని ఇస్తాను.
కాబట్టి మన 2 తెలుగు రాస్ట్రాలలొపని చేసే ప్రభుత్వ ప్రాధమిక మరియు ఉన్నత పాఠశాల ఆంగ్ల అద్యాపకులు తప్పక ఈ పుస్తకలను డౌన్లోడ్ చెసుకుని ఒక పుస్తకముగా బైండింగ్ చేసుకుని ఈ వేసవి సెలవులలో తాము మొదటగా చదివి ఆ తరువాత రాబోయే జూన్ లో పాఠశాలలు తిరిగి తెరిసెసమయనికల్లా ఇంగ్లిష్ పాఠాలను పిల్లలకు చెప్పమని నా ప్రార్ధన.
ఈక్కడ ఇవ్వబడిన ఇంగ్లిష్ పుస్తకాలను ఒక బైండింగ్ బుక్ గా చేసి మీరుచదివిన ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాల లోని ప్రధానోపాధ్యాయునికి ఇవ్వండి.లేదా మీ ఊరిలోని ప్రభుత్వ పాఠశాలకు ఒక బహుమతిగా ఇవ్వండి.తద్వారా ఆ స్కూల్ లోని విధ్యార్ధులందరూ మీ వలన చక్కగా ఇంగ్లీష్ మాట్లాడుతారు.ఒక స్కూల్ కి ఒక పుస్తకము చొప్పున చేరగలిగితే చాలు.విద్యాదానము మహాదానము. గుర్తుంచుకోండి.
For Government Primary school students
For Government High School students
Read English ( Part -1 )
Read English ( Part – 2)
30 stories ( Part – 1)
30 Stories ( Part – 2 )
An amazing high jump.
కర్మ సిద్దాంతం అంటే…
by Viswanatha Kutumba Rao
Please circulate this website www.upakari.com to help your friends & relatives to become good citizens.
Please note – First download these 2 files. And then Select the both zip files and
click on ” extract here” on desk top to get one Mp3 audio.(It is a 157 Mb audio file(Mp3))
Learn to speak English – part – 2
Kalyanasundaram honoured by US Govt.
I feel equally ashamed that India Govt has conferred ‘Bharat Ratna’ on Sachin Tendulkar, who seeks and gets exemption of customs duty on a ‘Ferrari’ which he got free, has benami property across India and who drops over 10 lakhs in religious coffers …….. And who reportedly earns crores of rupees(in hundreds) every year.
Mr.Kalayanasundaram worked as a Librarian for 30 years. Every month in his 30 year experience(service), he donated his entire salary to help the needy. He worked as a server in a hotel to meet his needs. He donated even his pension amount of about ten lakh rupees to the needy.He is the first person in the world to spend the entire earnings for a social cause. In recognition to his service, the American government honoured him with the ‘Man of the Millennium’ award. He received a sum of Rs 30 crores as part of this award which he distributed entirely for the needy as usual.
Moved by his passion to help others, Super Star Rajinikanth adopted him as his father. He still stays as a bachelor and dedicated his entire life for serving the society.All our Politicians, Film stars, Business magnets, cricketers Press and we all Indians should be PROUD and also should be ashamed of ourselves. American Government has honored him but we Indians even don’t know that such a personality exist amongst us.Atleast have the courtesy to pass this on and on till the whole world comes to know about this Great Good Samaritan.Hat’s off Kalayanasundaram.. We Indians are extremely proud of you and proudly say “THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA”.🇮🇳
Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam does it again… what he always does best ! Read out his below speech of last month..hats off to this man..we want men like him to be our CM, PM & President!!..but more importantly, citizens like him.
Dr. Abdul Kalam’s Letter to Every Indian – Dated – 12/03/2014
Why is the media here so negative?
Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognize our own strengths, our achievements?
We are such a Great NATION.
We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?
We are the first in milk production.
We are number one in Remote sensing satellites.
We are the second largest producer of wheat.
We are the second largest producer of rice.
Look at Dr. Sudarshan , he has transferred the tribal village into a self-sustaining, self-driving unit..
There are millions of such achievements but our media is only obsessed in the bad news and failures and disasters.
I was in Tel Aviv once and I was reading the Israeli newspaper. It was the day after a lot of attacks and bombardments and deaths had taken place. The Hamas had struck. But the front page of the newspaper had the picture of a Jewish gentleman who in five years had transformed his desert into an orchid and a granary. It was this inspiring picture that everyone woke up to. The gory details of killings, bombardments, deaths, were inside in the newspaper, buried among other news.
In India we only read about death, sickness, terrorism, crime.
Why are we so NEGATIVE?
Another question: Why are we, as a nation so obsessed with foreign things?
We want foreign T.Vs,
We want foreign shirts.
We want foreign technology. Why this obsession with everything imported?
Do we not realize that self-respect comes with self-reliance?
I was in Hyderabad giving this lecture, when a 14 year old girl asked me for my autograph. I asked her what her goal in life is..
She replied: I want to live in a developed India.
For her, you and I will have to build this developed India.
You must proclaim.
India is not an under-developed nation;
it is a highly developed nation…
YOU say that our government is inefficient.
YOU say that our laws are too old.
YOU say that the municipality does not pick up the garbage.
YOU say that the phones don’t work, the railways are a joke. The airline is the worst in the world, mails never reach their destination.
YOU say that our country has been fed to the dogs and is the absolute pits.
YOU say, say and say..
What do YOU do about it?
Take a person on his way to Singapore.
Give him a name – ‘YOURS’. Give him a face – ‘YOURS’. YOU walk out of the airport and you are at your International best.
In Singapore you don’t throw cigarette butts on the roads or eat in the stores.
YOU are as proud of their Underground links as they are.. You pay $5 (approx. Rs.. 60) to drive through Orchard Road (equivalent of Mahim Causeway or Pedder Road) between 5 PM and 8 PM.
YOU come back to the parking lot to punch your parking ticket if you have over stayed in a restaurant or a shopping mall irrespective of your status identity…
In Singapore you don’t say anything, DO YOU?
YOU wouldn’t dare to eat in public during Ramadan, in Dubai ..
YOU would not dare to go out without your head covered in Jeddah.
YOU would not dare to buy an employee of the telephone exchange in London at 10 pounds (Rs..650) a month to, ‘see to it that my STD and ISD calls are billed to someone else.
YOU would not dare to speed beyond 55 mph (88 km/h) in Washington and then tell the traffic cop, ‘Jaanta hai main kaun hoon (Do you know who I am?). I am so and so’s son. Take your two bucks and get lost.’
YOU wouldn’t chuck an empty coconut shell anywhere other than the garbage pail on the beaches in Australia and New Zealand ..
Why don’t YOU spit Paan on the streets of Tokyo?
Why don’t YOU use examination jockeys or buy fake certificates in Boston ???
We are still talking of the same YOU.
YOU who can respect and conform to a foreign system in other countries but cannot in your own.
YOU who will throw papers and cigarettes on the road the moment you touch Indian ground.
If you can be an involved and appreciative citizen in an alien country,
Why cannot you be the same here in India ?
In America every dog owner has to clean up after his pet has done the job. Same in Japan ..
Will the Indian citizen do that here?
We go to the polls to choose a government and after that forfeit all responsibility.
We sit back wanting to be pampered and expect the government to do everything for us whilst our contribution is totally negative.
We expect the government to clean up but we are not going to stop chucking garbage all over the place nor are we going to stop to pick a up a stray piece of paper and throw it in the bin.
We expect the railways to provide clean bathrooms but we are not going to learn the proper use of bathrooms.
We want Indian Airlines and Air India to provide the best of food and toiletries but we are not going to stop pilfering at the least opportunity.This applies even to the staff who is known not to pass on the service to the public.
When it comes to burning social issues like those related to women, dowry, girl child! and others what do we do?
We make loud drawing room protestations and continue to do the reverse at home.
‘It’s the whole system which has to change, how will it matter if I alone forego my sons’ rights to a dowry.’
So who’s going to change the system?
What does a system consist of?
Very conveniently for us it consists of our neighbours, other households, other cities, other communities and the government.
But definitely not ME & YOU.
When it comes to us actually making a positive contribution to the system we lock ourselves along with our families into a safe cocoon and look into the distance at countries far away and wait for a Mr.CLEAN to come along & work miracles for us with a majestic sweep of his hand or we leave the country and run away like lazy cowards hounded by our fears we run to America to bask in their glory and praise their system. When New York becomes insecure we run to England. When England experiences unemployment, we take the next flight out to the Gulf. When the Gulf is war struck, we demand to be rescued and brought home by the Indian government.
Everybody is out to abuse and rape the country.
Nobody thinks of feeding the system.
Our conscience is mortgaged to money.
Dear Indians, The article is highly thought inductive, calls for a great deal of introspection and pricks one’s conscience too…..
I am echoing J. F. Kennedy’s words to his fellow Americans to relate to Indians…..’
ASK WHAT WE CAN DO FOR INDIA AND DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO MAKE INDIA WHAT AMERICA AND OTHER WESTERN COUNTRIES ARE TODAY’
Lets do what India needs from us.
Forward this letter to each Indian for a change instead of sending JUST JOKES.
Thank you …
Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
1) My First English book on Grammar
2) My second book on spoken English
3) My third book on spoken English
7) English grammar with Telugu explanation from basics
8) Interview questions
29) Spoken English sentences with pictures – http://upakarieng.blogspot.in/
http://www.saradaga3.com/ http://www.greatandhra.com/ http://www.tupaki.com http://www.123telugu.com http://www.ap7am.com/ http://telugu.oneindia.in/ http://www.indiaglitz.com http://www.news4andhra.com/telugu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYipPNirtEs
Listen to all 6 FM Radio Stations of Hyderabad online
|Maa TV updated||Maa Music Full Musicc||Maa Gold Live 24/7||Gemini Movies||Gemini News||Gemini TV Added|
|Maa TV India||Maa Music India||SVBC TTD||Gemini India||Gemini India||Bhakti Devotional|
|Vanitha New added||Raj News Updated News||News 9||N tv Telugu||Sakshi Telugu|
|Pogo Telugu||Gemini TV live||HBO Tv Movies TV||Discovery Telugu||Animal Planet TV|