This is Viswanatha Kutumba Rao, working as a Sanskrit Lecturer for the past 24 years. I trained above 1 lac students in both English & Sanskrit Via class room, and online (Skype/Whatsapp) training.
I have written “Andariki Anglam”, a Spoken English book for 1st to Xth standard, which I am distributing to the poor students of Andra Pradesh & Telangana using the donations of Philanthropists like you.
Please contact me if you want to donate to poor students.
Books Distribution Photos
2) on 23 – 07 – 2018 My spoken English books have been distributed in Z.P.High school, Bheemavaram.
3) on 23 – 07 – 2018 My spoken English books have been distributed in Z P Primary school, Jangareddy Gudem.
4) on 23 – 07 – 2018 My spoken English books have been distributed in Z P Primary school, Eluru.
5) On 27 – 07-2017 Sri Kothu Reddaiah and Mrs Padma Jayalakshmi Devi both MPTCs presented Andarikii Aanglam books in T S Z P Girls High School, Vempalli, Kadapa (Dist).
6) On 26-07-2018 My books have been distributed today at T.S.Z.P. High School,(for 10th class students) Vempalli, Kadapa (Dist ).
7) On 22 – 04-2016, I placed my fourth book on spoken English in my F B wall requesting to distribute this book to Govt .High school students.Immediately A science teacher Smt Aruna Subhashini Madam in Govt.High school in Chintalapudi near Eluru ,W.G responded and distributed 60 books to the students.
8) On 23 – 04 – 2016, And in another Govt High school school in Inapur village in Krishna District, there the H M of that school distributed 180 spoken English books to the students. (My 2 students in N china branch responded to my appeal and donated me Rs 5000/- & Rs1000/- . So totally 180 books are distributed.)
9) On 11- 04 -2013, Happy ugadi,Today I celebrated ugadi in an orphanage .In kaitalapur near KPHB,there is an orphanage named ”cheers foundation”.Here are residing 20 children.All of them were distributed my (20)spoken English books,white page long note books,pencils,Erasers,sharpeners, Sweets,cool drinks & they were served with fried rice.I also gave them Rs 1000/- and a DVD written with all spoken English contents of www.upakari.com. So today I did something which is useful to the children.Today is an auspicious day.So I started functioning of my voluntary organization ” upakari seva samstha”o.k.Here I am posting one pic related to that function.
10) On 29 – 09-2016 at 2.00 p.m I distributed my spoken English books(45) to the students and teachers of Balavikas Educational Society For The Disabled children.
11) On 10 – 10 – 2016, I distributed my spoken English books (30) to the poor students in Kotapadu village,East Godavari and I took a few spoken English lessons. Besides I delivered a lecture on Bhaki to the villagers.
12) On 17 – 10 – 2016, I distributed my spoken English books (25) to the students in an orphanage “Arunodaya Trust” in Balaji Nagar at 7.50 p.m on 16 – 10 – 2016.
13) On 28 – 03 – 2015 I distributed spoken English books in S V High school & S V Oriental High school students in Tirupathi.
14) On 08 – 10 – 2016, at 5.30 p.m I distributed my spoken English books in ” Sheep NGO Jeevodaya Home For The Children”in Motinagar.
15) On 07 – 10 – 2016, at 6.30 p.m I distributed my Spoken English books to the students in an orphanage named ” Home India Charitable Trust”,Chintal.
17) On 03 – 10 -2016, at 7.00 p.m I distributed my spoken English books (30) to the students studying from 6th to 10 class at Mahima Ministries ( orphanage),in Ameenpur,Hyderabad.
18) On 21 – 08 – 2016, I distributed today my spoken English books in an orphanage ” Vivekananda Seva Sangham” at 10.30 a.m. Miyapur,Hyderabad.
19) On 05 – 10 -2016 at 5.00 p.m I distributed my spoken English books to the students in “Matrudevo Bhava charitable trust”,Jagadgirigutta. Hyderabad.
20) On 11 – 08 – 2016, at 6.15 p.m I distributed my spoken English books at an orphanage named” Yashoda foundation” in Swaroop nagar.Uppal, Hyderabad.
21) On 11- 09 – 2016, I at 7.00 p.m I distributed my spoken English books (30 books) at Mythri orphan,poor & Needy Home.
22) I distributed my spoken English books in an orphanage “Sankalpa Home ” in Papireddy colony at 7.30 a.m on 6-8-2016.